scco offers high-quality online education for optometrists hoping to enhance their understanding of a variety of topics. in partnership with healthy eye advantage, we provide innovative and challenging online cope-approved coursework right at your fingertips.
through the online ce portal, optometrists can:
- browse our catalog of online ce coursework.
- click on the author’s name to view their full biography.
- select a course to access course materials and examinations.
- make an online payment to enroll in a course.
- complete coursework by reviewing all portions of the required reading materials, including the course introduction, case reports, discussion, conclusion, and examination.
- log in for access to examinations for online coursework that is in progress, but not yet completed.
online ce instructions
the full online ce course instructions are available here for download.
examinations are timed. if the time limit has been reached, your exam submission may cause an error and time out. if you must step away, it is recommended that you submit your answers and return to complete the exam at a later time.
to log into the examination, please enter the registration number provided in your confirmation. the online ce portal requires case-sensitive login information. please enter your name exactly as it was entered at the time of registration.
important notice: registration fees are non-refundable.
please do not register for a single course more than one time. if you are having trouble accessing your exam, please contact the ce department during office hours at 714.449.7495 or at any time via email at email@example.com. duplicate course registrations will not be eligible for a refund. no exceptions.
internet access is required to complete online coursework. it is recommended that you use the most up-to-date versions of either firefox or internet explorer to complete this activity.
pharmacy online ce
we do not currently offer online coursework for pharmacists. please subscribe to ce insider for the latest updates about continuing pharmacy education at marshall b. ketchum university.